Note on how the book got its content : In Aug 2018, we did another 14-days Japan trip (in Tokyo and Kansai Area).
Half of the trip was spent in Tokyo for Midsummer Design Festa and another half of the trip were spent in Kansai. We took 8-hours bus ride to reach Osaka from Tokyo. I recorded some travel notes + doodles + thoughts on things that happened during the trip while my husbands collected photos from this trip.
We both compiled our works into one zine this time.
In this book :
- Random daily doodles and notes
- Pictures taken by films
Who is this book for ?
- People who love to travel, this is a fun + easy book to read about my short experience in Japan.
- People who love doodles & scribbles in book, this is one example of how to turn your experience into something physical, a different way to share with the world.
- People who love visual journals/visual travelogues, here is a sample from someone who loves to doodle and to record things in writing.
- Anyone who would appreciate the work of a local illustrator !
About this book :
- Size: A5 (15 x 21cm)
- Printing info: Printed on 157 gsm cover, 100 gsm simile paper content
- Pages: 48 colour printed pages
- Language: English
- Printed in Malaysia, self-published.
We ship all orders from our Penang warehouse within the next 1-3 business days from the date you placed your order and confirmed your payment.
Local Shipping (within Malaysia)
We use Pos Laju National Courier for all of our local shipping. The following shipping rate applies:
Peninsular Malaysia: RM5 (Shipping is FREE if your order is above RM50)
Sabah & Sarawak: RM15 (Shipping is FREE if your order is above RM150)
We currently provides FedEx International Economy/Priority as the only international shipping option. Delivery usually takes less than a week, varies by cities. Shipping rates is based on the order weight and destination country.
Please note that your order may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. We are not responsible for these additional charges. You will be responsible for these charges as well as making sure to comply with laws and regulations of the destination country.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.